вторник, 9 октября 2007 г.

elphinqueen: So I am blogger now.

Well here I am -  finally. Always wanted to do this, but being home computer free - it's not easy. But I need to post, so here it is. At work I am dealing with a number of "interesting" issues which I won't bore people with only to say....it's 'not easy being green in a drought'. I can see that I am going to have to improve my on-line looks - and think of some stuff to write about. Perhaps I will start with how much I love rural life, as compared to the city. Anywhere I can walk to work and the gym, smell real roses, hear real bird calls (even if they are a tad noisy - especially the Corellas) and get a pizza, decent red and run a medieval event for mid-winter next year is the place for me. Come visit!!! Pics and prettying up soon, when I have worked it all out!!! 


Комментариев нет: