вторник, 9 октября 2007 г.

torra: Consolation Meme

I just spent two and a half fucking hours moving Vysaka (my old computer) from my room to upstairs because dad bought her off me, so that I could buy Tenrai (curent laptop). So I get her all disconnected and dismantled (there-by also disconnecting our internet which is hard lined though her) and carried her piece-by-heavy-piece upstairs into their bedroom. I got her all hooked up and all put back together...only to find out the internet won't work upstairs. So after finaly giving up, I take the router and try hooking it up down here though Tenrai...only to find the only phone jack the 'net'll work on is the one by my computer desk on the other side of my room. Which sort of defeats my bying a wireless laptop in the first place. ::headesk:: We finaly gave up, and I brought Vysaka back downstairs and hooked up the net again, which took another 45 min just to get it all back to where I was two and a half hours before. ::banging head repeatedly:: We had Quest out here three times to fix this very problem and they swore that they'd fixed the problem. ::wimpering:: So to console myself, I signed up with ...which now I'm freeking out on because that's huge, so to console myself with that, I'm gunna do a meme I gacked from : Name your top six TV shows right now, before reading the questions. (I'm going with a random collection of curent and past favs) 1. Stargate Atlantis
2. dueSouth
3. X-Files
4. Star Trek: Voyager
5. Doctor Who
6. Red Dwarf
01. Who is your favourite character from #2?
Ray Kowalski. CKR will always be my favorate on any show. ::G:: 02. Who is your least favourite character from #4?
Neelix. I meen...my god, you have to ask? Anyone who says they liked him is either very very stoned, or thinking of someone else. Or lieing. 03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
::snort:: Actualy, there's a whole LiveJournal comunity based on this, , though it's acutaly called "Ancients And Time Lords! ::LOL:: But mostly I'd just love to see Rodney getting all upset at seeing Rose flirt with John, and the Doctor getting a little upset by it to, but John reasures them all that he's not intrested by makeing out with Rodney. 04. Who is your favourite ship from #6?
Dang, the one show on this list that I actulay don't ship at all. Honestly? Anyone you could ship on this show I'd find very squickey. 05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
::snort:: Oh, I just got the image of Krychek out on a blind date with Rimmer. Oh GOD, now I wanna see that!! ::ROTFL:: Or Lister trying to get Scully to like him, and Scully just keeps giving Mulder these "Oh GOD get me out of here!!" looks. 06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Tom Paris, probably. I think he'd be the coolest one to just hang out and do random, cool stuff with. I'd start by mocking Neelix's atempts at brakefast, and then retiring to his quorters for Peanut Butter Toast instead. Then I'd let him try to teach me Pool at Sandrines, and then maybe some Holoboarding. Then maybe let Harry sarinade us while we Park in the old Ford...where I tease him about not really wanting to be there with me, and then help him set up a way to impress B'Lanna. Then I work with Harry to get those to together. ::big grin:: ::winks:: 07. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change?
I'd let RayK and Fraser actualy kiss on the show, not just in the bloopers. The actors were so openly okay with everyone thinking their chractors were gay together, and they had so much fun with that, even writing stuff into the show like them rideing off into the sunset together in the last ep, that it really wouldn't take much to let them be openly together on the show. I meen, it was a Canadian show, after all... 08. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
I'll admit it, I'm a big Rose/Doctor shipper. I never really saw him in love with one of his companions before, though I missed a bunch of Ramana eps, but I don't really count her since she was actualy another Time Lord. But Rose could really hold her own with him, even in the non-romantic sence. She trusted him and had faith in him, which is something a lot of people can't do both of. She saw him at his worst and trusted that he'd return to his best eventuly, and stood by him no matter what. I love that about them. They trusted eachother, even when they didn't particularly like eachother in the moment. 09. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
John Sheppard, because Mulder could come back from the dead pretty much anytime he wanted, where as John can only come back from the mostly dead... 10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Tom, B'Lanna, Harry, Doctor, Janeway, Tuvoc, Seven, Chakotay, Kes, Nelex. From order of "best" to "one I want to shoot the most". 11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like, and what would their role be?
Oh, though one...I think I'd like to bring in an actual love intrest for Kochanski, just so that we could see Lister actualy trying to win her, not just trying to get her. And watch him sabotage the compition, too, of course, with mixed results. And quietly being sweet to her when she dosn't realise some great thing he's actualy done for her. And watch everyone else either help or hinder him. And watch Kryten trying to do anything to keep Lister away from her, while having to help him at the same time because he's under orders. Oh, that'd actualy be quite fun. I really don't care if Kochanski ends up with anyone, and I don't particularly want Lister to win her, either, just the situation would be fun. 12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?
Mounty On The Bounty: RayK and Fraser finaly come to blows when they just can't understand eachother, but even as they deside to go their seprate ways, they end up working "one last case" involving a ghost ship, and the song "32 Down On The Robert McKenzie". And though they're still mad at eachother, and they still don't undersatnd eachother, they do remember why they trust eachother, and learn that they don't need to understand to trust, and with Trust they can do anything. Can solve anything. And in the end, be happy. 13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Amaizingly, SGA is one of the few shows I've ever been a fan of where I don't have that one main chractor (::cough::Buffy::cough::cough::) that I absolutly can't stand. The ones I do hate, I'm suposed to hate, like Kavanagh and Koyla. I do, however, think that bringing Sam onto the show is a huge, huge mistake, so for now, I'll say her, and hope that she dies in some way that makes Rodney incredibly guilt ridden for not being able to save her, like he has to chose between saving the city and her, or to save John or her, and he chooses to save the others/to save John. But then she gets to Ascend, and comes back to tell him that he did the right thing, and let himself be happy and to take a chance at happyness with John. Then she gets to De-Asend go back to re-join SG1 on her own damned show. 14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Oh, that's a hard one...3 has Dean Haglund and Nick Lea, but 5 has David Tennant...hum... Man, that's really hard... Doctor Who is filmed in Cardif, so I'd get a free trip to Whales, which would rock, and I'd probably get to skip over to see Torchwood, too, where as The X-Files was oringaly filmed up here in Vancouver, so no cool trip over the pond...but Vancouver is home to a lot of my favorate shows, so I could maybe hit a bunch. But then they ended the seires filming in California, which sucks...but that's where lives, so I could go see her! Oh, that just makes it harder! Oh, I honestly don't know! Ow, brain hurt! Fangirl Pain! Okay, flipping a coin: Heads, I go to DW, Tails, XF...I did two outta three, and it was heads all three times, so I guess I'd be going to Whales! Woot! (Sorry, Sel!) 15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Hum...Another hard one. The problem is, the ones I'd date are all my OTPs, so I couldn't sleep with them because they're in love with the other person! I can't be an OTP-Wrecker! ::LOL:: Uhmm....in that case, I think I'll chose Doctor Who so I can sleep with Captain Jack, because he's not OTP with anyone, though he is possibly in love with Rose and the Doctor, and he's someone I can happily have a threesom (or more some) with their OTP and keep everyone happy and in love. OH! Langly! I can date Langly because he's not an OTP either! Yay! Okay, yah, I'd sleep with Cap'm Jack, but I'd date Langly. Yay! (Oh, does that make me sound kinda slut-ish? ::winces::)
::lets out a deep breath:: ::streches:: ::happy grin:: Okay, I feel much, much better now. I tag...someone else who wants to Meme on their LJ. ::G::


Комментариев нет: