вторник, 9 октября 2007 г.

lunar_endeavor: the song in us climbs

How well are the guys in my house trained? This well: I came home from a friend's birthday party on Sunday night, and two of the roommates were in the kitchen. First roommate: "You look nice."
Second roommate: *Peers around* "Hey, you look nice."
Third roommate: *From upstairs, where he can see nothing* "You look nice!"
First roommate: "I said it first." I'll be on Galiano Island and sans computer from tomorrow morning to Friday morning. Clearly spending forty-eight hours in close quarters with a dozen other people was the perfect time to contract a head cold, and so I have. All in all, though, it was a wonderfully quiet Thanksgiving weekend. Two-thirds of my roommates scattered to go celebrate it and so the remaining housemate and I had a placid time of things. We did indulge in such fun as contra dancing on Saturday night and experiments with home-roasted coffee beans. (Delicious results.) So who can complain? Certainly not us.

Комментариев нет: