понедельник, 8 октября 2007 г.

karneval: like vines we intertwined

MATCHBOX TWENTY ON THE TODAY SHOW, WUT? This made my day. I was getting ready to leave the house and on TV, they showed the Today Show and some guy singing, and so of course my grandma was like, "Hey, who is this?" So I stopped and listened and OH MY GOD. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HEARD? ONLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS EVER. Actually, I don't know the name of the song. But it was old, from way back when Closing Time was amazinngggggg. (Not that it isn't now. It's still one of my favorites.) So, yeah, that was great. I've been with my grandparents for the past few days, which means I've been on the computer for a total of about an hour over the past three days. I worked in the yard with my grandma today `cause she needed help digging stuff up (!!!) and I got to use some type of cutter things (!!!!). The kitten got to run around for the 45 minutes we were outside, and she's still sleeping, exhausted, from that. Right now, I got lucky with some time on the computer while my grandma's in the kitchen (oh, yeah, I know I should be helping. don't worry, I will be as soon as I post this.) making dinner (steak, of course, and salad and sweet potatoes and mushrooms [ick.] and corn [!!!]). The Food Network is blaring on the TV. Life is good. P.S. Matchbox Twenty = new fandom? The lead singer was adorable.

Комментариев нет: