вторник, 9 октября 2007 г.

wonderful_words: Dear Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,

Please, I implore you with all my heart and soul. CTS, please stay away from me. My hands and arms are killing me. Picking up and playing my DS kills me. If I had a regular desktop keyboard, it would kill me too. Thank God I have a laptop. (My hands lie relatively flat as I type with it.)

I don't want to end up getting surgery on my hands. I don't want to be a cripple. So please... CTS, leave me, and never look back.

Anyway, I think I need to get braces for my wrists/arms. Because I'm afraid that if I don't, they'll just end up hurting so bad I'll be screwed over. Sometimes my fingertips get a little numb for no reason, or, like last night, my (left) arm hurt so bad I couldn't sleep for more than an hour. And I was actually tired, too.

On the plus side, I got an awesome concritical review (uh...okay, so it's not a word? Who cares!) from someone. They helped me out SO much.
On another plus side (well, for me, probably not for any of you, haha!), I wrote another oneshot.

The Best Kind of Poetry - [Fire Emblem 7] Hector watches Lyndis. Serra, of course, can't stay out of it, and intervenes, hoping to convince Hector to make a move. [OneShot][Giftfic][LynHector]

Now I've got to go to bed, even though I don't want to go to work tomorrow anyway (I have a feeling it'll be a bad, bad day).

I'll just keep telling myself... I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.  Maybe eventually I'll believe it.

----------

Комментариев нет: