вторник, 9 октября 2007 г.

rasuberi: Booooo

My computer is having some sort of power supply problem, I think. The power has suddenly turned off twice now. It had only been on for about 10 minutes when it went kerput this morning. :/ Dad helped me install a new heatsink a while ago so it shouldn't be overheating but... I forgot how to check the temperature to make sure. I'm thinking maybe the heatsink setting is up too high or something. And my parents computer has a super mysterious ailment that makes using the internet pretty impossible. Google homepage will load but anything more complicated and it sputters and generally fails. Michael's new Macbook is quite nice but no mouse and strange Mac hotkeys make typing slooow. I forgot how to right click. :( But I can work on my essay and watch cartoons at the same time! :D

Комментариев нет: