суббота, 6 октября 2007 г.

caffeinejunky_t: ...can't sleep.

What else is new. 1. Do you know where your dad is right now?
Home; asleep. It's 2:30 am. 2. Last time you kissed someone?
... >_o 3. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I like to dance. >_< Preferably when nobody's around to see. 4. What color is your watch?
I always lose mine a few weeks after I get one. I haven't had one in years. 5. Do you like anyone?
Well yeah. Even if I wonder why sometimes. 6. Are you close to your mum?
Pretty much? 7. Where do you work?
Harbucks 8. What are you listening to right now?
"Alright" - Five for Fighting 9. What do you smell like?
.......nothing? The shower? ...coffee? 10. What color are your pants?
Pajama pants. Blue. 11. Closest thing to your left?
A stack of CDs with a mug of coffee on top. 12. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Don't have carpeting. There's a blue rug, though. 13. Do you have a chair in your room?
Yeah. My computer's in here. 14. What time were you born?
I don't know. >_o Probably in the middle of the night. It'd make sense. 15. Do you play any sports?
Not since I was younger. 16. What's your favorite number?
Oh Jesus. None, really, there is a lot of them. Maybe 3. That's how many tablespoons of coffee grounds four cups of coffee takes. >_< 17. Do you know someone named Lori?
...no? 18. What color is your mom's hair?
Brown. ...so's my dad's. >_o Sometimes I wonder where I got blonde from. 19. Do you have a dog?
I'm not... fond of dogs. 20. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
"Can't Touch This"? That 'cool island song'. ...*shakes head* 21. When's the last time you went swimming?
A few months ago. 22. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
I don't have any siblings. 23. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
I usually managed to stay away from that sort of stuff. >_o I wasn't comfortable being away from my own house. 24. Do you play an instrument?
Not really. 25. Do you like fire?
Oh god. >_< Too unpredictable. 27. When was the last time you cried?
...while back? 28. I love you.
...that's not a question. >_o 29. Have you ever been to a spa?
Nuh-uh. 30. Did you take science all four years of high school?
Still in high school. I like science, though. 31. Do you like butterflies?
I guess. As long as they're not inside. >_< Bugs inside the house tend to pop up when you're not expecting them. Or land on your face. 32. Who made you laugh last?
...I dunno. 33. What is one thing you miss about your past?
Not having to work. 34. Have you ever seen the school counselor?
A few times. >_o Not all that often. 35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Nuh-uh; too much pressure. 36. What is one thing you have learned about life?
.... >_o I could think of something but it might take a while. 37. Are you jealous of anyone?
Anyone asleep right now. *3 AM* 38. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt that. 39. Ever been stuck in an elevator?
Oh Jesus, I'm pretty sure I'd have a panic attack. >_< 40. What does your dad call you?
...my name? 41. What does your mom call you?
My name. 42. What does you hair look like right now?
Same as always? 43. Has a friend ever used you?
... >_< 44. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than a friend?
>_o Why are these questions always personal and stuff? 45. What have you eaten today?
Coffee. Some peanuts. More coffee. A left-over bread stick from when we ordered pizza a few days ago. 46. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Not overly fond of the phone. Probably Craig. 47. What is your favorite movie?
Raiders of the Lost Ark. >_> 48. Who was the last person who texted you?
I don't have a mobile phone. 49. What are you looking forward to?
Nothing important. 50. How was today?
Long. --- 1. What do you wish you had been named?
Anything besides 'Tweek'. >_< 2. What is the nickname most people call you?
Most people think my name IS a nickname. 3. Do you plan to change your name when you're 18? If so, to what?
I never thought about it. I guess not. 4. If you could become any age you wanted, right now, what age would it be and why?
...I don't think life is ever not stressful, so. I don't know. 5. Why is (insert your favorite color here) your favorite color?
Green. I don't know, I just like it. 6. If your first choice of careers doesn't work out, what would you choose as a "backup?"
I've never really thought of anything besides working at the coffee shop. >_o I don't know if I could do anything else. IlikemyjobIdontwannaneedbackupplans. 7. What holiday could you easily do without?
I think everybody says Valentines' for this. 8. Assuming you have a crush on somebody, what is it exactly that you like about him/her? If you don't have a crush, what is the one quality that the person absolutely has to have?
They've got a lack of fear in the face of pretty much anything. >_< imstillmadatyouthough. 9. What singer or band can you imitate the best?
I don't usually try to imitate anybody. I'm not much of a singer. 10. If your life were a book, what genre would it be? What about it's rating (G, PG, etc)?
I'm pretty sure living in South Park automatically means you get more than your fair share of seriously messed up situations set apart by long expanses of absolutely nothing. Whatever genre that is. 11. Do you worry about finding your soul mate and getting married?
...whatdon'tIworryabout. 12. If you could choose how to die, how would you?
Oh god. >_o Asleep? Without having time to think about it? 13. If you were the opposite sex for a day, would you have sex with somebody of the same sex that you used to be (ex: if you're a girl and turned into a guy for a day, would you have sex with a girl, and vice versa for guys), and why/why not?
......that's gotta be the weirdest question ever. >_< andnobody. --- FAVORITES
Type of chocolate: I like all chocolate.
Eye color: doesn't really matter, I guess. blue?
Dog breed: I don't like dogs. >_<
Period in history: ...
Word to use when you want to sound smart: ...I'm not usually too preoccupied with that.
Candle scent: I don't really like candles.
Method of communication (in person, telephone, etc): In person. >_o I guess. I don't like the phone.
Language: ...English?
Famous painting: I don't know.
Weather: As long as it's not storming, I don't care.
Summer activity: ...
Winter activity: ...I don't like going outside much nowadays.
Computer game: I'm more for handheld games, really.
Boredom-buster: Discovery Channel
Newspaper comic: I don't really read the comics
Section in a bookstore: biography... the self-help section has some interesting stuff too. >_>
Sex/romantic scene in a movie: ...no idea. ...why isn't it morning yet? >_< I think too much in the middle of the night. *sigh* I wonder what's on Discovery.

Комментариев нет: