суббота, 6 октября 2007 г.

wanderlustin: (037)

久しぶりの日記になっちゃった! Well, last Saturday, I went to Nara with Erika and Suzie. It was slightly rainy, drizzling, and so it was cold! I was freezing! At Nara Park and Todaiji, lots of deer just roam everywhere and go crazy for deer snacks, lol. We ate lunch at an Okonomiyaki place and then walked over to Todaiji, but didn't go inside. Then we did karaoke, but it was Suzie's first time doing karaoke, so she was too shy to sing. Lame!!! Then we went back to Kyobashi station, and ate dinner at this really cheap izakaya. It was 280yen for everything, even drinks. I love 梅酒. It was a lot of fun! I finally met with my speaking partner, whose name is also Nozomi. And last Tuesday I also had lunch with her and her friend, Taeko. It was fun, and we're planning a karaoke party for the 19th. And Taeko will come over to my dorm after school on Thursday, I think. I also met a friend from mixi named Kimiko who goes to Gaidai Thursday. We went to karaoke and had dinner at an Italian restaurant. She's so nice! Her friend Fumiko was supposed to come with us, but couldn't make it. Next time she'll come with us, I think. :) Then yesterday I met Erika on campus. She goes to the other campus but took the bus over and we chatted in San Francisco Coffee Co. (It's not Seattle's Best anymore as of this week, apparently?!) Then we walked to Fresco to buy ingredients to make our okonomiyaki and miso soup. WELL. We got to my dorm, and I knew that visitors aren't allowed to cook, but I really didn't expect the incredibly rude nazi-like reaction. Okaasan saw the bag of groceries and asked what it was, and I said I was going to make okonomiyaki. And WOW. Freak out. And Erika was trying to explain that she wouldn't make it at all and would only tell me how to do it... I was really scared by their reaction, holy shit. You would think we were smuggling drugs in or something. Then when *I* was making the okonomiyaki, Okaasan came in once to do something with the sink. Riiight. And then later, the Otousan came in to close the windows. Mannnn, seriously. Well, it went well, except Erika misjudged how much water to add to the batter, so it didn't come out very well, lol. We had too much water in there. Well, it was good anyway. :) OH, and also apparently visitors aren't allowed to even EAT here. So when we were downstairs before, they were making a big deal of that, too. Yeah, whatever, I'll cook it by myself, but that's a ridiculous rule. So we ate in my room and watched Gossip Girl on my laptop (omg, I love Gossip Girl btw!). Then when we were watching, the RAs came in to talk about the food thing and told Erika she couldn't eat here and stuff. Man, how fucking lame, seriously. Then I walked her to the bus stop just before 10pm, and when I came back, Okaasan was like right in front of me and was just looking at me, and I smiled and she didn't smile back and just looked so pissed and didn't say anything, so I just went to the elevator without saying anything. How rude. Ugh, I don't even know. What a bitch. I was so sad about it and got so homesick. Today I had plans to hang out with Natsumi and her friend Satoko and spend the night at Natsumi's house, but her and Satoko got into a huge fight apparently... and she said we can't hang out because Satoko might get more angry... But I'm going to hang out with her next Friday. If her professors let me, I'm going to sit in on two of her classes! And then we're going to go karaoke and I'll spend the night. And then the next day, one of her friends has a dance showcase at 3pm, so we'll go to it. And I'm supposed to meet some of the exchange students who went to UF last year for dinner... for a belated birthday party for one of them. And my Oniisan from UF (lol) will probably go, too. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go with Jen, my friend from our flat who I watch Heroes with lol, and her friends to Osaka to look for Halloween costumes!!! haha. She's also obsessed with Supernatural, and I downloaded it for her, lol. And Monday there's no school again, and I'll hang out with Nozomi (not my speaking partner). Yep. OH. And the girl whose birthday it is, well, I saw her on campus the other day, and she's one of the people in charge of the International Festival's Fashion Show. And she wants me to be a model in it, and I told her I would... lol... 恥ずかしいわ! And apparently Sowelu will perform at the festival, too, which is first Saturday in November. School is pretty good. I think I have one of the highest grades in my Spoken Japanese class and Reading and Writing is so simple now... but the teacher for that class is kind of a bitch. And the Struggle for Justice class is amazing, I love the teacher. And Psychology's alright. I went to go get my Gaikokujin card today, but apparently the place is closed on Saturdays. So I just walked around the mall... and then had lunch at McDonalds, because I had a coupon for a free set. I tried a Teriyaki McBurger, lol. Very interesting. Then I bought some bread, soy milk, and matcha latte mix for later, because yum. I miss Takeru. Erika added him as a friend on Mixi when we were at the izakaya, lol, and he replied back to her friend request with 「レイチェルをよろしくー」ww He doesn't know that she showed me, lol. The other day I was talking to him about plans for when I'm back in America for winter break. And he said he was looking for flights on JetBlue, so he might come to Florida again, yay! I love New York, but it's been a while since he came to me instead. And then he was saying we should do a vacation thing at Disney. Eeee! I'm so excited about it! Too bad it'll be winter, lol. It would be fun to go to one of the water parks there or Wet 'n Wild or something, too. But omg!!!!! Hehe. OHHH. IF anyone wants to send me soft taco tortillas and taco seasoning, I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER, LMAO. I want tacos, damn it, lol. yeah, I guess that's all I have to say... I'm probably forgetting something I wanted to mention, lol.

Okonomiyaki <3
Haha, Erika.
Me and Suzie.
lol.
Haha.
All of us!!
Bambi.
they go crazy srsly.
lol
hehe
Suzie hides.
This is a size small in Japan, lol.
lmao....
lol still at mcdonalds.
lol
At the izakaya!
massive red eye
cheese curry fries with carrots and chicken
I like to take pictures of all the food I eat here because it's so pretty and such lol.
the people next to us were having like a birthday party, and i guess it was this dude's birthday, but he put all these sunglasses on his face and then said "i am a japanese boy" in english randomly so we all looked over and then he was like "i am a samurai" so i took a pic of his crazy self
^_^v
lol
Erika adding Takeru on mixi lmaooo.
We were all on one side at one point lol.
LOL my daisuki sign
i have no idea
shokupan ice cream
was good. end nara! enter karaoke with kimiko!
Kimiko!
LOL I BLINKED haha short and sweet. end karaoke, enter okonomiyaki!
this is my friend jen and her friend eating a ridiculously high calorie bagel... with like bacon, egg, cream cheese, idek lol
sick
lol i'm so lame idek
chop chop
the finished product--yakisoba with carrots and pork, cheese and pork okonomiyaki, and our miso soup (carrots, onions, green onions, and pork) yum!
yeah, totes watching gossip girl lol*
AND THAT'S IT! Hehe. :

Комментариев нет: