четверг, 4 октября 2007 г.

ceolmhar: Thoughts on Movies

If Lord of the Rings fought The Fountain, Lord of the Rings would win, but The Fountain would never die. This is why they are my two favorite movies. I kinda learned how to play "At The Bottom Of Everything" by Bright Eyes tonight. But I put it in G instead of C because I'm not a boy(!). Also, despite the fact that my computer won't wake from sleep anymore, and the warranty JUST ran out, I am encouraged because my friend Clay works at the Apple store, and can make my computer better, faster, and stronger. So I'm going to give him money or drugs or whatever it takes to make that happen. Then my computer will last for another 3-4 years, and then I'll let it retire and replace it with something that is better, faster, and stronger. The circle of life, guys. In 12 hours, I'm going home!

Комментариев нет: